Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Laughing Out Loud

Although Danny has been laughing for quite some time, nothing prepared me for the giant "belly laughs" that came from his little body today! I was talking to him in a new weird voice, and it made him laugh and laugh and laugh!

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Also this week, we had visits from Lina and Ricardo (Sunday night) and Mariko (Tuesday). I forgot to take pictures of Mariko though! I'll get her next time!

3 comments:

Lindsey Wolfe said...

That is fantastic Leah! Don't you just love when they laugh like that at you?! I was hitting my leg and saying "ouch" the other night and Logan was dying! It is the best feeling!

katienryan said...

Sheesh Leah, I haven't checked the blog in a loooong time. I love it. Danny looks like he's alot of fun now! Keep it coming!

RNR_Runnergirl said...

I love the baby laughs!! I just made Liam laugh at me for the first time a couple days ago!