Friday, June 19, 2009

Summertime Fun

On June 4th, we traveled down to Kerrville, TX to see my Grandpa. He is very ill and has been battling cancer for many years. It was a blessing that we got to go see him, and I'm glad that he got to meet Danny:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Kerrville 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


The rest of June has been going well. Danny started crawling this month. He can really move around quickly. He is such a sweet and happy baby...

Here are some videos of the past few weeks. My favorite is the one of Daniel dancing to Genesis at the end of this Smilebox!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Summertime Fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

katienryan said...

Leah, the video with your grandpa was so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes! I have always loved that Elton John song, and how perfect it was for your trip!

I also love the Genesis video, he is a child of parents from the
80's: rockin' out to Genesis in a Star Wars onsie. Danny is so cute!

kes770 said...

Leah...I'm so sorry about your Grandpa. It was lovely that he got to meet Danny. What a truly beautiful video. Darn it gal...ya made me cry!

katienryan said...

Just watched this for the second time so CRW could see Danny in action. He was smiling the whole time and saying "hi". Babies love other babies.