Saturday, August 23, 2008

My labor started at 0345 on Monday morning (8/18). We labored at home as long as possible, and finally decided to go to the hospital around 3pm. Little did I know, I still had 12 hours to go!

Jay's very excited to get this show on the road! (He thinks he's got it all under control)



I'm not so convinced, since I'm the one who is actually IN labor...


I'm making time to talk to people even while I'm in labor. I'm probably saying, "If they don't get this stupid mask off my face...."



Jay watches Olympic trampolining. Hey... there's not much to watch at 3 in the morning!



Finally! Daniel William Cleary was born at 0545 am on 8/19/08 after 36 minutes of pushing. He was 7.6 lbs, and 21 inches long! We're so happy to welcome him to our family!



"Hey! Its cold out here! Put me back in!"


This is for all those people who said my baby would be too small...



One happy Daddy!

No comments: