Saturday, August 23, 2008

More family time!

Our second day at home was spent visiting with family. My mom and dad stayed at our house and were a HUGE help. They did everything from cooking and laundry, to fixing our toilet, watering the plants, and putting some of our baby equipment together! I couldn't have done it without them! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Kitsie and Granddad:




Its nice to have my appetite back!


Daniel loves to stare at his Daddy and calms down whenever he hears his voice


That's right folks... There's a new sherrif in town! (I made this shirt too!)




Daniel tries out the "Pak'n'Play". He loves to be swaddled, and thanks to Ms. Stacey, Daniel has a blue SwaddleMe blanket! (Everything else he owns is yellow and green!)


"Uh... guys?? I'm not so sure about this Pak'N'Play anymore...did anybody read these warning labels?!?"

2 comments:

Mary R. said...

Aw, Danny looks bigger just since yesterday! I miss him so much!

katienryan said...

Cute, cute, cute. Leah, I love how your humor is displayed on hubby and baby. Too funny!