Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy 1st Month Daniel!

Danny's first month drew to a close last week! He is getting so big. We went to the doctor, and he weighs 10.6 lbs and is 23 inches long! I can't believe how much he's growing.

We're going to New Jersey this weekend to see my family. Yay! They're going to be suprised at how big Danny is! At best, it is a four hour trip.. so we need to be able to give Danny a bottle if he gets hungry on the way and the next rest stop is 20 miles away! Therefore, I started pumping. Its an interesting process! Here is Danny with one of his first bottles. Its fun to watch Dad feeding him! I'm sure Jay enjoys getting to share this experience with Danny.



Its starting to get cold outside! Danny sports his cute hat and blanket as we get ready for a walk around Crofton Parkway. We live on a 3.4mile loop. We've been walking it with Danny a few times a week. He loves it!


Danny still loves his "jungle gym"!


Hey! Where'd all my hair go???


Special thanks to Kitsie and Granddad who came over on short notice so I could go buy some pants! None of my pants fit me, and all of my maternity clothes are shorts and skirts. Its getting cold, and with the trip to New Jersey coming up, I needed some pants! It was Danny's first time being left alone. He slept on Granddad the entire two hours I was gone!


Lina and Ricardo came to visit last Friday so they could meet Danny! It was so great to see them! Maybe Danny will pick up some spanish??




Danny is already cutting his first tooth! (lol.. just kidding, that's his milk blister falling off. I know, its gross, but its funny looking b/c it looks like a tooth)


Daniel steals Dad's napkin off his lap during dinner...


Maybe he should've used that napkin to catch some of the spit up he so graciously bestowed upon his father later that evening!


Faster than a speeding bullet! (Or just mom's poor camera skills)


Mrs. Farrisi made Danny this cute dog! She knit it herself! Such talent in that family!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Am I the only one who thinks that the "where'd my hair go" picture looks like Aaron?

Your baby is beautiful, Leah. Congratulations again. We're enjoying keeping up with Daniel's progress!

Aunt Susan