Thursday, January 29, 2009

Long Time No Post

I don't really have an excuse other than laziness for not posting much in January. I'll just get down to business and post some of the many photos that have been collecting over the past few weeks!


On January 10th, Jay and Danny and I headed over to Katie Winterstein's house for her 30th birthday party! Stacey and Ryan joined us there. I love this photo b/c it shows the three of us with our sons. So sweet!



"No, Ryan! I was PLAYING with that!"


Christopher tries to escape up the stairs...


Here is Danny watching history in the making.... I snapped this photo during the inauguration of President Barack Obama. I didn't want him to miss such an historic day. Danny even has an American flag on his bouncy chair!



Cute picture of Danny and I as we watch the inauguration. See how happy we look?



Check out my chompers! I finally got some pictures of Danny's two lower teeth!


Here they are again! Luckily he hasn't tried biting me... YET!

No comments: